Red Dune Safari with Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ
Unravel the mystique of Dubai’s most famous desert spot as you engulf yourself in an adventurous 4x4 drive across the Red Dunes in Lahbab desert. Charm yourself under a desert sunset, ride a camel, try out sandboarding, savour delicious BBQ food, and so much more!
- Full-day all-inclusive premium desert safari tour
- Enjoy 30-45 minutes of dune-bashing
- Try out sandboarding on desert dunes
- Watch the mesmerising Belly Dance & Tanura show
- Enjoy BBQ buffet dinner in premium Bedouin-style camp
- Hotel pickup & drop-off included
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and Port Rashid (cruise terminal). Pickup time will be within 45 minutes before the start time.
Select Date and Travelers:
What Can You Expect?
7-hour desert safari tour will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular
desert known as ‘Lahbab’. Located 50 kilometres from the city, Lahbab is
distinctively known for its sleek red colour sand and its towering dunes which
provide for a perfect landscape for an adventurous outing. This tour is an
ideal blend of thrill and relaxation, which is suitable for adventure seekers,
families, couples as well as solo travellers. Read More
- Dune-bashing for 30-45 minutes
- Sunset picture-stop in the desert
- Welcome drinks at the camp
- Camel rides (2-3 minutes)
- Henna tattoo painting
- Delicious BBQ buffet dinner (with vegetarian alternatives)
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea
- Belly dance and Tanura show
- Falcon experience
- Quad bikes (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
Not suitable for
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
Know Before You Book
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS-tracking, GMS, and a first aid box.
- The duration of this activity is 7-hours, which include travel and pick-up time to drop-off back to your hotel.
- Quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance.
- All participants who selected quad bike option must sign an Indemnity Form before commencing the activity.
- Kids below 12 years are not permitted to ride quad bikes.
- Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months (mainly in July & August).
- The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. An additional charge will apply if Shisha is required at the tables.
- Limited Henna designs are free — custom designs which take longer time to draw and will be additionally charged.
- Vegetarian options are available at a buffet dinner.
- The tour program is subject to change in case of any religious dates/holy month (e.g. Ramadan, Eid, etc.). Music, dance shows and alcohol may be cancelled on such Islamic religious dates.
cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts.
Why Dream Journey?
- Trusted platform with over 150K+ customers booked
- Get the lowest price guaranteed!
- Book last-minute with instant confirmation
- Seamless & secure bookings
- Have questions? Call or Whatsapp us on +971 50 29 59 390